Sunday, June 2, 2013

It must really be amazing.

I just realized my last two posts began with "it's amazing . . . "

It really is amazing though that I can write a blog post from a cell phone, seeing as how I grew up when you had to sit next to the phone that was attached to the wall and had a handset that was connected by a little curly cord. Those were the days, right?

Yeah, not really. 

So I'm lying here on my bed trying to grasp the amazingness of my new iPhone and feeling like I'm failing. But it will be fun to try. 

1 comment:

Connie said...

Helllooo! Are you there? Where are the updates on the job? the kids? and most importantly the grandbabies? especially the new one? At the very least my poor sentence structure should illicit some kind of response! Hope everything is well with you.