Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Like mother, like daughter. This could be dangerous.

Once upon a time, I had a sweet baby girl. She never cried, was a perfect angel, and talked with an adorable lisp. She was a shy little thing, and looked just like me. As she grew up, we realized she was exactly like me in most ways. Except way smarter. She's the one on the right.



It comes as no surprise then, that she is a graduate assistant at a well-known Christian university, working as an editor in the textbook publishing department.

Today I got this text message from her:

I'm doing editing and data entry for the math team, and one of the authors just handed me a hand-written page to type up about the "Hoover Damn." It was all I could do not to burst out laughing! Good thing I can proofread while I type!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: