Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 6? Day 7? What day is this?

I would post a picture of Mike and his wingman, but I'm just too dang tired to get out the camera cord and download.

We spent 5 hours flying today plus time in airports, got lost between our hotel and the San Antonio airport (a distance of nine-tenths of a mile), and went in and out of two time zones, twice. My computer doesn't even know what time it is.

Met up with David and Deb and Sticky Bean, raced around the SA beltway to Lackland, spent 10 minutes with Mike, had a quick dinner with Mom and Dad at Sammy's (I have apparently joined the "Find Mediocre Mexican Food" club), and came back "home" to get a quick bath.

Along the way, I got a text from Abigail asking for help studying for a math test this weekend (after we get home), and one from Man-boy informing me the refrigerator is leaking again.

Dude, I'm exhausted.

So I'm going to bury my head in the proverbial sand and sleep it all away. I'll put up pictures tomorrow night.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: