Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 4, Tuesday.

Ben has been besieged by the merciless Florida sun, so we are staying in today. Sleeping, reading, sleeping some more, watching Pardon the Interruption (you sports fans will appreciate that), and bathing in massive amounts of aloe. I did spend some time at the pool almost finishing The Blind Side, but I was careful to spray myself thoroughly and often with sunscreen. Sorry, no dolphin shots today. You can thank me later. We're taking a dolphin-watching cruise in the morning. I'll try . . . I really will!

And in case you haven't seen the Bean's antics lately . . .


What is it about that pasta drawer? It's like a sandbox to him. This is the kid who will squeal with glee in vacation Bible school when they make pasta necklaces. I get to kiss his fat little cheeks on Thursday!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: