Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I've got to start writing the titles first.

By the time I write the post, I'm too tired to think of one.

My Dove Dark Chocolate Promise wrapper says, "Wear that perfect dress tonight!" As if everybody is going out on the town on a Tuesday night after working all day, homeschooling the 16-year-old, doing an hour of Pilates, and cooking dinner.

So I guess the yoga pants and tie-dyed T-shirt I'm wearing don't count?

Well, the pink mouse has been burning up the mousepad here lately. I'm trying to bank hours ahead of my daughter's spring break next week and an upcoming vaca with hubby. In the meantime, I'm trying to schedule appointments with the eye doctor, dentist, and chiropractor. I need to start a grocery list, I finally got The Granola made (everybody loves me now), and I actually spent an hour sitting on my clean deck in the sunshine today just enjoying the warmth.

Remember when I confessed that I was allergic to almost all makeup? Well I finally broke down and bought the bareMinerals, and so far, so good. I don't seem to be allergic, and I like the way it looks and feels. It doesn't look dry and powdery like so many of the mineral-based ones do. Too bad it doesn't cover gray hair.

And while we're on product reviews, let me tell you that there really is a huge difference in yogurts. We always eat The Granola with yogurt, and Yoplait and Dannon just don't cut it. You've got to get Stoneyfield Farms organic low-fat French Vanilla. It's just the best. Not too sweet, with just a hint of yogurt-y tang. Perfect.

There you go. Yoga pants to yogurt in three paragraphs. It's a gift.

A few recent pictures of Sticky Bean, because what kind of grandmother would I be if I didn't force pictures of the grandbaby on you?


For the record, that's a kitchen sink he's in. Deb's sink has two sides, but the left side is really big and deep. Perfect for babies. She's such a smart mama!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: