Sunday, October 25, 2009

Strange but true.

I have no good pictures. No funny stories. Nothing earth-shaking or even remotely out of the ordinary to share. It's like Alexander and his terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Only it's not such a bad day, just a little on the boring side.

Okay, a lot on the boring side. But I've made myself promise I won't work on Sundays unless there's a dire emergency. Which there actually might be, since I have to edit 84 recipes and the deadline is tomorrow, but somehow in my mind that's not quite dire enough to make me work today. So here I am wasting my time and yours (thanks for stopping by!)on the computer.

The most noteworthy thing in my life right this minute is that my eyes are burning, and have been since yesterday morning. I woke up yesterday feeling like I was allergic to make-up or something. I only know how that feels because I am, officially, allergic to almost all make-up. There is one powder blush I can use, and blistex. That's it. I've tried all the "hypoallergenic" ones, all the expensive stuff, Mary Kay, etc., etc. They all make my eyes burn. And that's what this feels like, except that I haven't used anything different, so I have no idea what the problem is. Make-up can have some weird ingredients, and if you don't believe me, read this.

So there you have it. The sum total of my Sunday afternoon. I'm looking forward to Monday and those 84 recipes.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: