In a handy list format because I feel like it.
1. God's timing cannot be improved upon. Learn to wait.
2. The rebellious back row will always exist. Do you want to be known as one of the good kids? Steer clear of the RBR--you're known by the company you keep.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, assume that when your doctor refers to your ANNUAL physical, he means every other year. He means ANNUAL. That's why he says ANNUAL and not EVERY OTHER YEAR.
4. Headlights left on when the car is shut off drain the battery quickly, especially in cold weather. Don't ask me how I know this.
5. Red tile and a blue stove may cause an adverse reaction.
Have a lovely evening.
Be thankful ~
ps. I love this picture of the dogs.