This has nothing to do with Sticky Bean. I'm really making progress, aren't I?
First I'll give you the facts:
1. Our computer uses Windows Vista (God help us), and each of us has a separate profile.
2. I have a blog here at blogger.
3. My son, Elijah, also has a blog here at blogger. He made one so he could practice his writing, at my request.
4. I would like to link to his blog from my blog, but when I try to pull up his blog from my profile, it says there is no such blog, and would I like to create one.
5. What on earth? I link to all sorts of other blogs (as evidenced by my lengthy blogroll over there), so why can't I link to this particular one?
6. If you can help me I will send you thoughts of warm, chewy brownies with melty French Vanilla ice cream dripping over the edges.
Edited to add: I just figured out the problem. Does this mean I get the brownies?
Be thankful ~