Whoa! I actually did it! Many thanks to CarrieLouise for talking me through this. CL, you are now my official tech support. I hope you speak English. So now I get to give the RGB award to five other bloggers. That's tough, because so many of you have already gotten it, but I'll just go ahead and give it out again and you'll be doubly (or triply) blessed. So here are my five picks for Rockin' Girl Blogger awards:
1. Definitely CarrieLouise because she is so wonderfully honest in her blog. She is just a REAL person, like you and me, and never pretends to be something she's not IRL.
2. LizardTales, because she's been my friend since way back when (before we had children), and because I hope she'll share some techno-knowledge with me. She just started her blog and already she has more features and knows how to do way more stuff than I do.
3. TC, because she makes me laugh EVERY time I go to her blog.
4. Leigh2, because she's encouraging me to work at getting in shape. Now we're not saying WHAT shape exactly, but at least we're working on it.
5. CoieIg, because I really enjoy reading her young perspective on things. She's a lot of fun and I'd love to meet her and her family IRL.
So there you have it. If you need help getting the RGB thingy on your blogs, ask CarrieLouise.
In other news, I have finally developed a foolproof way to keep Pete out of the trash. Put the cans up on something. Yes, I've successfully trained five children to walk in truth and be happy and obedient, but I can't keep one stupid bulldog out of the trash. How sad.
Be thankful ~