Sunday, July 8, 2007

I am so sad. Crushed. Defeated by the world. *can't you hear the melancholy violin playing?* Deluded by my own apparent intelligence and facing my sure extinction due to the ignorance which pervades my very existence.

See, I have been awarded the Rockin' Girl Blogger award twice now, and can't figure out how to actually go GET it and bring it to my blog! Please, won't you help?? Can't someone out there have pity on my poor, defenseless pseudo-brain and tell me what to do??

Begging for my life (but being thankful, nonetheless)~

Karen

2 comments:

carrie said...

Not to worry! I think all you need to do is click on the image, then right click to save it to your computer. Then you can upload it to your blog account, however it's set up and post it where you need to. Mine is probably a little different than yours, so I hope that works for you.
Carrie

Eleanor Joyce said...

Hey there, just stopping by to say hi!