Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday happenings.

This day. Whew! I'm pretty sure the only time I stopped moving was in savasana at the beginning of the Pitaiyo class.



(In case you didn't know what savasana was.)

I started by making a list on the white board in the kitchen last night. More on that later.

First thing this morning I scrubbed both bathtubs since that's the chore I hate the MOST. But WOOT they're both sparkly clean. Did the rest of both bathrooms, vacuumed up dog hair, did all the laundry, ran two miles, did a Pitaiyo class, made copies for an insurance appeal, put together a pot of spaghetti sauce, and now I'm getting ready to iron 15 shirts (second-most-hated chore).

Here's the thing I figured out about to-do lists today: If you write something general like "clean the house" on them, then you only get to cross one thing off when really you've been working all day. So from now on I'm going to write "take sheets off bed," "wash and dry sheets," "re-make bed." Like that. Think of all the things you could cross off!

My OCD list-making self will be so happy!

So here I am at the end of the day feeling all productive and sweaty. And enjoying the sunset from the deck.


Also, you will notice all the pictures in the sidebar are gone. They were old and I felt the need to move the furniture so to speak, so I just got rid of it all. For now I'm enjoying the minimalist look.


No comments: