Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's only Thursday night, but close enough.

I could almost honestly say I've never been happier to see Friday, but there were a few weeks in college that I think beat this one.

In addition to editing a 289-page book twice plus writing a little marketing copy and working on some audio transcriptions, I read eight chapters of Educational Research and took a quiz on them, wrote a quantitative research study review, and then edited a classmate's review. Also successfully spent all the money in the tuition account (not on tuition), and found out I will only have one child anywhere nearby this summer.

Helloooooo, Friday.

But somehow in all the hubbub (is that one word? hyphenated? I have no idea.), I managed to snap a few pictures of our one cherry tree.



 And the dessert I made tonight.


Now I'm going to turn into a pumpkin.

Be thankful ~

No comments: