Saturday, November 3, 2012

On being thankful. Day 3.

No phone post today. I didn't have it in me to fight autocorrect.

I seem to be on the mend. I say that tentatively, because my experience tells me that I have a good day followed by two bad days, but both yesterday and today I have felt pretty good, and so far, no bad vibes. I'm hopeful.

Today I'm thankful for being able to minister the Word of God to some ladies at a bridal shower this morning. You know, we spend a few minutes studying, put together a few thoughts, and we just have no idea how they will impact the hearers. That's God making sure his Word doesn't return to him void. I'm glad God let me be the mouthpiece today.

Be thankful ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful truth and I am glad that you felt better today. That is definitely something to be thankful for!

God bless your Sunday.