1. I am very over summer and its accompanying humidity. It seems to have become much thicker around here in the last week, to the point that I can hardly get a brush through the frizz on my head. In three months I will be complaining about the static electricity because it's so dry, but I can't be bothered thinking about that now.
2. Man-squared has a nickname at work: Captain America. His newest manager gave him that name based on his amazing physique. This has not at all gone straight to his already-over-inflated ego. *eyeroll*
3. Orange Roughy is delicious. Especially when it's crusted and grilled and topped with crab. Served at a Bonefish Grill near you.
4. I am paranoid about my daughter Abbey's intestines. She's been having random pains and nausea on and off for a week now, and every time we talk about it, our diagnosis gets worse. I have just a little of my mother in me.
5. I like lifting weights. I enjoy yoga and Pilates and stretching. But I really miss running. I'm scheduled to do a few weeks of physical therapy for my Achilles tendon, and I hope it works.
6. In Luke 17:11–19, all ten lepers were "cleansed," but only one was "made whole." I'm going to have to study that.
That's all. Happy Labor Day.
Be thankful ~