Friday, May 18, 2012

P52 Week 20: Mothers



Last week my middle daughter and I spent a few days in Las Vegas so she could interview at a few middle schools there (she's an orchestra/strings teacher). No, really. I didn't put a single quarter in a slot machine, and we went to church twice while we were there. Anyway, I was thinking while we were in Sin City that I must be a really dedicated mother to not only let my daughter move there, but to go with her. And we had a great time!

So here we are at the Hoover Dam (some random woman took the photo for us)


And coming down from the  mountains at night


For more P52 Mothers, go here.

Be thankful ~

3 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Glad to see that you found some of the best things to do here & they certainly don't involve the strip. :)

Donna said...

Wow. Nice picture of you and your daughter. The night sky is beautiful, too.

Media Goddess said...

Beautiful lights! Good luck to your daughter getting a job, music education is the best part of school. (from a former band kid and mother of three band-o's)