Friday, March 16, 2012

P52 Week 11: The "Eyes" of March

 
This is really going to be a stretch in the interpretation department.

When I think of March, I think of spring break. (And while we're on that subject, why is it that, when two children go to colleges in the same state, their spring breaks can't coincide? Why must they be in two different weeks?)

Anyway, Abbey has been on spring break this week, and unlike most college students, she likes to come home and stay here. She doesn't want to go out, doesn't want to socialize, doesn't even want to go to the gym. She pretty much gets a book and shuts down for the week.

So this week she's worked on some school work, but yesterday morning she started reading The Hunger Games and literally only stopped long enough to eat a few times. She finished it around 10 last night and said her muscles were sore from being so tense. She told me not to start it unless I had all day to read the whole thing because I wouldn't be able to put it down.

So here are the "eyes" of March:


For more P52 interpretations of this week's theme, go here.

Be thankful ~

2 comments:

Donna said...

Your daughter is right about the Hunger Games. Great series.

Mrs. T. said...

Never read those books but if they draw you in like the Harry Potter series did me, I understand completely. I wish I had an entire day to do nothing but read... what a treat! :)

Great interpretation of our assignment.