Monday, January 2, 2012

P52 Week 1: Resolution

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com


One of my goals for this year is to keep up with Darcy's Project 52, which means in order to post my favorite photo of each week, I'll have to, you know, actually take photos. Since I got a new telephoto lens Friday, that should be easy. Haha.

Anyway, because I like to be consistent, I'm going to start by posting the first week's photo on the wrong day. But I have a good excuse: I'm heading to see the grandbabies tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post this on Friday. (Grandbabies are always the perfect excuse for everything.)

So here it is, week one:


Another one of my goals/resolutions is to complain about the dog hair less and love the dog more. We'll see how long that lasts. This photo was taken by Abbie, playing around with my new lens. I promise I will take the other 51.

Be thankful ~

No comments: