Thursday, October 6, 2011

In memory of Steve Jobs.

MacBook, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

1. I love that when I shrink a window, you make it look like it's being sucked down a drain. So cool.
2. I love that I can toggle between two windows with one click.
3. I love that your battery lasts 6 or 7 hours.
4. I love that everything is so intuitive even I can figure it out. And that's saying a lot.
5. I love that when I get mail, you make a little sonar ping.
6. I love that you don't weigh 20 pounds like my daughter's laptop.
7. I love that I can swipe with four fingers and see everything I have open.
8. I love two-finger scrolling.
9. I love that your plug is magnetic and so easy to disconnect.
10. I love all the cool gadgets on the dashboard, especially the sticky notes.

I'm sure there are more, but it's past my bedtime and I'm powering down.

Thanks, Steve, for hooking us up.

Be thankful ~

1 comment:

krystina said...

I love the sticky notes! I also like the back lighting on the keyboard. Very helpful for working in dim lighting :)