Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stuff.

I might be the worst grandmother ever. Button is 3 1/2 months old and I still don't have a picture of him in my sidebar! I figured that out while I was getting rid of the dingy background and trying to decide what other changes I want to make, which turns out to be not many because I just don't have it in me tonight.

Anyway, I'll put this photo in the sidebar even though it's 3 months old because it's the only decent one I have. Ahem. This is in no way intended to be a hint to Button's mother who just recently bought a really nice new Canon camera.


While I was going through what few photos I have of the grandbabies (they never write, they never call), I also found this one of Bean. Playing in the sink was his favorite activity when he was here last. I think he would be willing to drive the 12 hours again just spend his days in the kitchen with Grammy.


I just love that look of concentration.

Then I came across this really cool photo. I don't know who took it, but I feel sure it was shot with my super-awesome 35mm f1.8 lens that now resides in Lynchburg, Virginia.


I love how it looks like the flower is floating. Honestly, if somebody's going to use that lens, it might as well be the person with photography talent.

So there, Leah. I blogged and it hasn't even been 3.4 days.

Be thankful ~

No comments: