1. Abbie and I spent the day at the beach, and despite the red flags (rough surf, no swimming), it was perfect. Sunny, breezy, not too hot.
2. My phone has sand in it and I can feel it crunching when I text.
3. Virginia Beach has a Jersey Mike's Subs, and we found it thanks to Leah in South Carolina finding their website and calling me with directions. Technology is awesome when you're craving a #2 with no onions.
4. Have you seen the movie Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith? Great movie. But have you read the book? It's even better. I only put it down for two naps today.
5. It's 10:58 now and my brain shuts off at 11.
Be thankful ~