Melissa at A Familiar Path started the Saturday confessions idea a few weeks ago and I like it because it means I can just list the current events and not have to put it all together with transitions and all that literary stuff. It's more of a brain dump.
1. I'm very thankful my husband loves to garden. Every year he plants enough vegetables to feed half the church and most of the neighborhood, so everyone loves us. And all I do is pick some food and can some tomatoes and beans. It makes me look like a great person without me having to do a lot of work. And it's all organic!
2. He planted a grape tomato bush. Those are my favorites. And cucumbers for Abbie.
3. He is still giving himself IV antibiotics three times a day so our dining room table looks like an operating room.
4. I was told at the gym yesterday to knock off weighing myself every day. I set a weight-loss goal a few months ago and have been within 1 to 2 pounds of it for weeks now. A certain person ordered me to set a date and make it happen. I'll let you figure out who that was. I hate goals though; what if I don't reach it? Then I've failed.
5. Today Ben and I are going to see my mommy and daddy. We're going to bring back chocolate chip cookies for Man-squared, and I'll try to take a few pictures.
Be thankful ~