Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Last weekend I had the perfect opportunity to get some good photos when we went hiking in Shenandoah National Park (and stole my 35mm 1.8 back from my daughter). It always amazes me that I have to take hundreds of pictures to get one or two good ones, but I've heard that's the way it is. I'm using that excuse, anyway.

After a little debate, I've decided this is my sweet shot of the weekend, mostly because it was hard to take pictures of my son endangering his life. I figured if I stayed behind the camera I could live in denial for a few minutes.


For more Sweet Shot Tuesday, visit m3b.

Be thankful ~

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! That's a great shot.

alicia said...

Looks like fun, but after my stint at the amusement park I'm thinking maybe not.

Connie said...

Boys tend to enjoy scaring their mothers!
Isn't Button due pretty soon? How much longer?