Monday, April 25, 2011

It continues.

Yesterday we got Tony (the trainer dude) to come to church with us, and then he came home and had dinner with us afterwards. I was nothing short of dumbfounded at how much a 5' 4" 19-year-old could eat, and he just raved and raved about the food. I thought that might buy me a relatively easy day in the gym today, but I grossly underestimated his likeness to a Marine Corps drill instructor.

For those of you who are not on facebook, this was my status after I got home from the gym this morning, reflecting the ongoing snark war between Tony and me:

Take a guy to church, feed him a great meal, and what does he say on Monday? "You need to get on the stairmaster." Thanks Tony.

So tomorrow, do you know what I'm going to do?

Get on the stairmaster.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: