Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trip to SC: part 1.

Here's a whirlwind look at our weekend trip to South Carolina to see Leah, because I only have 20 minutes until the pork tenderloin is done and we need to be eating dinner.

First we stopped at Leah's room to meet Commodore. See him waving?


Then we drove out to visit my brother-in-law the chiropractor and got an adjustment. If you're ever in Greenville, give him a call.


Stopped by to say hi to his family. This is H showing her cute pose.


And G, helping Mom and Dad get the hotwheels car out from under the refrigerator.


This tree grows right outside Leah's window and fills her room with the lovely scent of fresh blossoms. And pollen.


I walked past this sign on a closet door in Leah's dorm several times every day and never changed it. Aren't you proud of me? I've cropped out the writer's name to protect the ignorant.


Spring has already come to Greenville. Every time you walk outside you can smell the flowers. It was so refreshing!



Abbie's teaching me how to take cloud pictures.


Abbie and I spent Monday walking around downtown Greenville, but I haven't uploaded those photos yet. Lucky you! This will be a two-parter!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: