1. An Oreo cookie contains 55 calories. It takes 7 minutes of brisk walking to burn the calories in an Oreo. I ate 4 today. I am now kicking myself.
2. New Jersey is the most densely populated state, with an average 1,174 people per square mile. That's because they know where the good pizza is, and it sure ain't Virginia.
3. If you visit my spam box today you can buy shoes, an airplane ticket, and replacement windows, get a degree in healthcare and read uplifting quotes by women, get a Dell netbook for one cent and Viagra real cheap, and learn why a polar bear's coat is white year round. I hope these are not all based on things the Internet thinks I need.
4. Home shredders are not designed to dispose of an 18-inch tall stack of papers in one day. I'll be lucky if I get through this in a week.
5. According to a scientific website, the typical lightning bolt is 2–4 inches wide and 2 miles long. I want to know who measured it.
Tomorrow I'm going to get some fresh, albeit very cold, air so I can think of something more newsworthy to put here.
Be thankful ~