Friday, October 15, 2010

Lots of coolness going on.

Hey! There are 37 people over there on the sidebar who care about my blog! In the words of Rachael Ray, how cool is that?

In other cool news, I have found the histogram setting on my camera. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can read the explanation Darcy wrote. She's much better at it than I am. Anyway, I'm feeling smarter every day.


Today was the first playoff game, which we won 13-1. It's cool to win, but I hate games like that. I always wind up cheering for the other guys. Monday the other team's fans might be doing that for us, but I hope not. I did not take a single picture at today's game. I know you're disappointed. I'll try to miss a few kicks next week.

Tomorrow is Saturday and that means groceries, ironing, finishing up my hours for the week, and we get a window in the bathroom, which will be cool since Man-boy shot it out with a soccer ball last April and it's been covered inside and out with heavy plastic and fluorescent lime-green duct tape since then. Our neighbors love us. I'll try to get photos of all the excitement.

Right now I am going to finish reading the book Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. Cool story. What's the best book you've read lately? I'm almost finished with this one and need to find something new to start.

Nighty-night.

Be thankful ~

Karen

2 comments:

Kori said...

I just read the Cape Refuge Series . . . real good. and then I read the Last Light series. Whew. all in 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society By Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.
Historical romantic fiction without being "graphic".