Friday, October 15, 2010

I just remembered I have a blog.

Days are very long when they start at 3:02. That's what time my eyes popped open this morning and would not shut. I dragged my sleepless self out of bed at 4:30 and worked for two hours. Then I made the bed, washed my hair, cleaned up the kitchen, and sat down on the couch with my laptop around 8. At 9:15 I woke up and realized Man-boy was still asleep, so I sic'd the dog on him and went to make more coffee. Worked another hour . . . are you still here? I'm sorry to put you through this . . . charged the camera battery, had text conversations with all three daughters, and started the laundry. I feel like I've been up since last week and it's only 11 am.

Today marks the beginning of ODACS fall sports playoffs. We have our first game at 4, and assuming we win that one, we play Fairfax (play ominous music here) on Monday. We're not making any predictions beyond today, which we think will go well for us.

Here's the latest of Bean. His mama says he's throwing leaves and learning to stay on the porch. She says he stands on the lowest step and leans over to play in the dirt. Oh, to have the flexibility of a 16-month-old.


This one comes from Leah, who is trained in the misplaced-apostrophes special forces.



At least one server appreciates the tips.

Happy Friday!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: