Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't look here for excitement.

I am quite blank this evening. This morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was gasp and remember I was supposed to be at my mammogram appointment 6 minutes ago. Not a good way to start the day, but my wonderful husband, who has learned how to handle my "gasp" moments, gave me a hug and talked me in off the ledge I was quickly putting myself out on.

Do you think I could use a few more prepositions in that sentence?

I worked for a few hours, did some school with Man-boy, wrestled the dog through a 2-mile walk, and made roasted garlic chicken quesadillas for dinner. Who needs meat and potatoes when you can have garlic, chicken, and melted cheese all in one easy-to-eat package?

I only took 8 photos today, and they were pretty boring and dull. The dog wouldn't cooperate. The sun would hide behind the clouds when I stepped out on the deck. Man-boy is sick of getting snapped. It was just that kind of day. But I did get this one of my favorite place to have tea:



It is currently before 8 pm and I am seriously contemplating getting in bed. Pilates tomorrow.

Contemplation finished. Good night.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: