Tuesday, July 6, 2010

They're baaa-aaack!

Isn't that a line from a movie? If it is, I'd appreciate knowing which one.

Today I braved the 100-degree sunshine to water the plants on the deck and the big garden. When I got around to the spider plants near my bedroom, I found this guy.


His cousin was in there last week and we thought maybe he climbed up and couldn't figure out how to get out, so Ben put him down in the garden.


He looks so happy here, but how does he eat? What if I don't water for another week? Will he die of thirst? What if he's really crying out for help and I'm just standing here taking pictures?


He acts like he doesn't want to come out. What would you do?

Be thankful ~

Karen

PS. There is also a wren's nest in this spider plant. No eggs yet. This is a popular place to live.

No comments: