Monday, April 26, 2010

The biggest man I've ever seen.

Man-boy and I stopped at Chipotle for a burrito after church this morning. While we were eating, the biggest man I've ever seen came in. No kidding, you can't imagine how huge this guy was without seeing him in the flesh. Man-boy tried to covertly get a picture of him, but this is all he could get:

I apologize profusely for his inherited lack of photography skills, but seriously, do you SEE that guy? He walked right past our table to get his drink, and I'm telling you, he could have been Abbie's larger than life project. His burrito was like a jelly bean in his hand.

While we were on vacation, I read the book The Blind Side (I'd rather read a book than see a movie), and I just couldn't get out of my mind that maybe this was Michael Oher in person. It wouldn't be unreasonable, really. He plays for the Baltimore Ravens, which is less than two hours from here. I totally wanted to go up to him and ask if he was, but better sense took over and I didn't. Who knows—maybe I was in the presence of football greatness and now I'll never know! If I had it to do over again, I'd ask.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: