Saturday, March 27, 2010

The post with no purpose, other than to assure you I'm still around to share grandbaby pictures.

I am still alive! Just incredibly busy. I'm trying to work a week's worth of hours ahead, The Old Schoolhouse is publishing a bunch of new things, we have the upcoming Schoolhouse Expo, plus all the regular marketing stuff and Download N Go™ unit studies, and phew! I can't keep up.

Then Saturday comes and there are groceries to buy and shirts to iron and dog hair to vacuum, not to mention the sunshine that needs attention out on the deck. And then there's a cake to make for Sunday school, bills to pay and books to order, metal buildings to research . . . And did I mention I'm about a thousand days behind in my Bible reading? I don't even know where I'm supposed to be right now, but I'm definitely not there—I just finished I Kings last night.

And speaking of I Kings, I saw something new this time through, but it will have to wait until I have time to gather my thoughts into something coherent. I'm trying.

In grandbaby news (because we always need more of that), Sticky Bean is officially crawling and pulling himself up on things. His favorite place to play is in the dirty laundry pile by the washing machine.

Isn't he precious?!

Okay, back to work.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: