Saturday, January 30, 2010

I have hope.

Everyone is at home today. Here's why:

 

 


Early this afternoon, Ben was sitting on the couch with his computer and checked the forecast at Weather.com. It said (and I quote), "Snow likely."

Ya think?

That was when there were already 5 inches. We're now up to 9 1/2 inches on the deck. This is the storm that was suppposed to bring us maybe 4. *sigh*

On a happy note, Ben and I are planning our trip to San Antonio for Mike's graduation from Air Force basic training later this spring. They say it will already be hot there. I can't wait. I'm already planning which flip-flops and shorts I'll bring, and what spring dress I'll wear to graduation. I can just feel the warm sun shining down on us at the River Walk . . .

 

 


Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: