Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a fourth-born child and her name is Abigail.

She prefers to be called Abbie, but I can't help myself. I call her Abigail.

Abigail just came to me and said, "How come I'm the only kid who doesn't have her own picture on your blog?"

I replied, "There's a picture of you on there with Mike, Leah, and Elijah."

She said, "Yeah, but not one of me by myself."

So I will remedy that here and now, with a pictorial essay of Abbie.

Here she is as a baby, with those awesome curls.




The rest are pictures from her 17th year and on, when she discovered a love for photography and got a nice camera. I've tried to pick an assortment that shows the many sides of Abigail. She is fun-loving, beautiful, passionately pro-life, a musician, a world traveler, silly, and serious. She loves the Lord. And we've recently discovered she is also a top-notch student. She came out of her first semester at Liberty University with a 3.91 GPA. Ab, you rock!



Her caption for the photo below is "Blessed are those who are cracked, for they let in the light."

 

 

Playing catch phrase:

 

At the March for Life in Washington, D.C. Jan.22, 2008. That day is also her birthday.

 

With Big Ben in London:

 

Being surprised at her 18th birthday party:

 

 

In Pisa, Italy, with the obviously leaning tower:

 

Modeling the T-shirt for Rock for Life's Pro-Life T-shirt Day.

 
She is special, indeed.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: