Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rhymes with "lullafause."

That's Abbie's term for my present, um, condition. It's the reason I can't think some days. And the reason I only have arthritis in my hands sometimes. And the reason I hate winter coats today. And struggle with Adobe Reader for an hour and a half before I think of uninstalling and reinstalling it. And have insomnia some nights and sleep like a log others.

Whenever I get unnecessarily stressed out, Abbie says, "You know what's going on here? It rhymes with lullafause." Used to be PMS, but these days, PMS is complicated by lullafause, and it's not pretty.

I'm going to put lullafause to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Be thankful ~

Karen

PS. Leave it to one of my daughters to make me laugh today. Watch this. Thanks, Lovely.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Lullafause -- good word. I get it, too.

Please thank Leah for me, too -- that video made me laugh until I cried this morning!