Thursday, March 5, 2009

The pictures you don't want to see.

It's sad when all I have to blog about is a grammar mistake.

My kids and I were in a shoe store yesterday where a big sale was underway. There were signs all over the place, proclaiming, "EVERY SHOE ON SALE . . . " followed by this:

Isn't that sad?

I'll spare you the exciting details about one family member choking, forcing other family members to perform the heimlich maneuver while said family member was turning purple, and another one passing out cold and falling, face-first, on the kitchen floor, since I don't have pictures of those momentous events, even though they are forever seared in my mind.

Be thankful ~

Karen

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Some moments definitely are NOT "kodak moments." Glad all is okay in your household!