Thursday, October 16, 2008

Twitter

Did you know Twitter is all the rage? I've been seeing references to it everywhere - on people's blogs, in advertisements - so I thought I'd go check it out. I signed up for a Twitter account (is that what you call it?) and I am an official Twitterer.

That's where it begins and ends. What is it for? Why would I use it when everyone over there is already over here? Best I can tell, it's just like the status thingy on facebook. Am I the only one who doesn't get it?

So if you have any explanation or advice for me, feel free to share.

Be thankful ~

Karen

2 comments:

krystina said...

I have no clue, but I've got an account too. I guess it's like IMing but you don't have to have any 'friends' to say stuff, and you don't really have to talk to anyone. You just 'talk'.

{ jessica } said...

I've been wondering what is is also...