Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another question of the day.

Abbie heard about the hot, chewy brownies with French vanilla ice cream dripping down the sides and just had to have one. Only I didn't make the brownies.

And you know necessity (or really bad WANT) is the mother of invention, so she put a Little Debby Fudge Round in a bowl, heated it in the microwave, and got out the ice cream. As she was scooping it out, her hand slipped and an entire serving of French vanilla landed on the floor.

Two inches from Pete's nose. It took about half a second for him to inhale it. Which brings us to the question of the day:

Can dogs gets brain freeze?

My opinion is that they would have to have a brain for that.

Be thankful ~

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know not, dogs are dumb, cats rule.

Deb said...

And we all know that if there is a completely brainless dog, it's Pete!

Gwendolyn said...

I vote no, because I am CERTAIN that my dog does not have a brain in his head. If other dogs have brains, then I will stand corrected.