Sunday, July 27, 2008

On the road again. . .

Monday morning, dark and early (4:30), we are leaving for The Wilds. If you've never been, you just don't know what you're missing.

The youth group at our church here in VA always goes to a summer camp about two hours away. My kids have gone and had fun, but there's just nothing like a week at The Wilds. So last fall, Ben and I asked the youth pastor if we could please go to The Wilds this summer, and he agreed. And since he and his wife spent two weeks away from their children while they took the teens to Romania, he asked if Ben and I would be willing to take the kids to camp.

Oh, twist my arm.

I think I'm more excited than the kids!

Anyway, that means I'll be gone for a few days - Monday through Saturday of next week. Since I won't have internet access, I'm setting up things here to post a few pictures for your perusing pleasure, just so you won't forget me - sort of a wordless week. My goal is to make these really and truly wordless. Think I can do it?

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: