Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Almost wordless Wednesday.

I say almost because I never can just post a picture without saying something about it. I mean, how would you know what point I was trying to get across if I didn't include at least a short explanation? Especially since I'm not the greatest photographer in the world, you know, like "a picture is worth a thousand words" and all that, except that my pictures are really only worth ten or twelve.

So.

When Abbie and Elijah went to Romania, they did some puppet skits. They needed a dinosaur bone for one of them and, since we don't keep any of those lying around, they made one. Here they are papier-mache-ing it (sorry about the lack of French doodley marks - my keyboard is distinctly American).



Then of course, it has to sit and dry, so they put it on the coffee table in the porch.


See that look in his eye? That's how he got the name Pete the Terrible.

Be thankful ~

Karen

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HA! He looks like Pete the Hungry, looking for a bone to munch!