Lisa at Put it on the List tagged me for this meme. I'm not sure I can abide by all four rules because I'm not much of a movie watcher. Seriously, I don't know if I've watched ten movies since I got married. But I'll try.
The rules of the “game” are simple:
1. list your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
2. if you’re tagged, you’ve got to post and tag 3-5 other people.
3. give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. give a hat tip (HT) to Dan
And like Lisa, I have no clue who Dan is, but I'm doing my best to follow the rules. Like I tell my two- and three-year-olds, "Obedience guarantees your survival in daycamp." Not that this is daycamp, but the idea applies to all of life.
And besides, I don't want to sit in the time-out chair.
So here are my favorite ten movies:
1. While You Were Sleeping - I love Sandra Bullock, and this is her best.
2. Two Weeks' Notice - Again, Sandra Bullock, a close-runner-up.
3. You've Got Mail - are you seeing a pattern here? I do like me some rom-com.
4. Air Force One - now aren't you surprised? I love Harrison Ford in this movie, though I've never watched a single one of the Indiana Jones movies. Call me weird.
5. ET - yes, I'm old enough to have seen it in the theater when it first came out.
6. Enchanted (edited - it's actually Ever After. Leah corrected me this morning) - is this the one with Drew Barrymore? My kids made me watch this and I did enjoy it.
7. The Bourne movies - can I lump them all in one? I'm not much for violence, and I quite often don't "get" things, but my family helps me out. So I liked these.
8. Ocean's Twelve - I liked it better the second time, after I "got" all the little things.
9. Finding Nemo - Love Dory - I can totally relate.
10. Anne of Green Gables - the marathon. My kids and I used to take a whole day off from school about once a year and watch the whole story, six movies, back-to-back. We still quote her.
I'd love to hear from Caaaaaarie!, Jeana, and Melissa. Let me know if you play!
Be thankful !