Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Mama Song

Oh. My. Goodness.

I have spent over three hours today trying to figure out how to post an audio file on this blog. And I'm telling you, I need serious help. I was lost. Completely overwhelmed. I had to call in the pros.

I asked a teenager.

He explained that I probably needed to convert the type of file it was, and that I could download a free audio file converter and it would be a snap.

Clearly, he has never seen me at work.

Three hours later, I think I've done it right, but the best I can do is share a link that you'll have to click on. My sincerest apologies. But if I promise it will be worth it, will you click?

It will be worth it. I promise.

My kids wrote this song four years ago for me. Get the tissues handy.

Be thankful ~

Karen

4 comments:

katdish said...

You are blessed. And obviously a blessing to many. Happy Mother's Day!

Lisa said...

I'm not surprised your kids feel this way about you -- but what a beautiful song! Your kids are really talented!

carrie said...

Dang it! I don't like crying on Tuesday mornings, Karen!

you've got some mighty talented and thoughtful kids there!

wow.

Big Mama said...

Wow. Beautiful song. Thanks so much for sharing. You are blessed.