20 Things I will never do.
1. Like mushrooms.
2. Watch one of my kids come out of general anesthesia without tearing up. That maternal thing is pretty strong.
3. Let a dog lick me without smacking it.
4. Leave a spider alive in my bedroom at night.
5. Prefer snow over the beach.
6. Enjoy watching cop shows on TV.
7. Be as accomplished a musician as I would like.
Wow, this is really hard.
And I'm only on number 8.
8. Let a dog of mine be untrained.
9. Remember all the German I learned in seven years.
10. Commute to DC for work.
11. Get a tattoo. Nasty.
12. Stop being pedantic about my brakes and tires. Really. I'm a freak. Just ask Ben.
13. Be able to design my own blog. Thingy. Or whatever you call it when you make it look nice. See?
14. Know how to use a slide-rule. I bet some of you don't even know what they are, do you?
15. Stop serving the Lord.
16. Not have a sweet tooth.
Oh my goodness, I'm almost done.
17. Not be bothered by mouth noises. Honestly, I can teach any kid to chew with his mouth closed. If only I could teach the dog THAT.
18. Be a morning person.
19. Win the lottery. You have to play to win, you know.
20. Not care about grammar. I'm sort of pedantic about that, too.
Well, that was harder than I thought it would be. And my brain is tired from the effort now, so I'm off to bed to read.
Be thankful ~