Monday, May 19, 2008

The Daily Drivel.

It has finally stopped raining here. Ben went out on the deck and looked down at the sinkhole which is right next to one of the main support posts. He pondered for a few minutes. Then he jumped. Gingerly, at first, then a little harder. That side of the deck is definitely moving. He's back to pondering. It's cheaper.

My brother, the biologist, says those little poofy things in the tree are galls, produced by some kind of insect activity. They're common in white oaks, less common in red oaks. This oak looks pretty green to me, so I don't know where that leaves me. Get it? Leaves me?

Ahem.

Abbie is supposed to have her wisdom teeth out today, but since she has a cold, I'm not sure they'll do it. I'm going to call the office and ask. She really hopes they'll just do the surgery and get it over with. Me too.

*Edited* No wisdom teeth surgery today. Something about being able to breathe. Honestly.

So that's all. Have a great day!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: