Friday, April 18, 2008

Summer means work.

Today was perfectly lovely - sunny, 80 degrees, couldn't have been nicer. But every cloud has some rain in it - Elijah and I had to mow. He operates the big commercial Scag, and I do the trim mowing. I always get done before he does, so I get to sit in the shade and watch him work. His daddy did a great job with him - he's a good, smart worker. It's hard to appreciate just how big this mower is from the picture, but you get the idea.

We're hoping to get a few more jobs for the summer. After summer camp and a trip to Romania, Elijah's savings account will be pretty destitute. And I just love being outside. Hope the weather is lovely where you are!

Be thankful ~

Karen

1 comment:

carrie said...

well, tomorrow's forecast promises to be 70 and after a cold 45 today, I'm ready!!