Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Who's responsible for this??

Holy Moly! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday Adorable had a cute little baby-sized T-shirt that said, "I'm Crabby" because as an infant she was, well, crabby. Times a billion. We nicknamed her Crabigail. That girl cried more than I ever thought was possible for one little baby. But she was really cute - pudgy with a head full of dark, Shirley-Temple-curls. Somehow she outgrew the fussies (Ben would argue that term isn't near strong enough), and she's the happiest young lady now! Very easy-going and all that. Not a care in the world. Except the Chocolate, but that was another post.



And in case you're wondering, she did get her Chocolate. In Ice Blue or whatever they call that color. And the ringtone? It's so her. Some guy whistling a lazy tune - really fits her personality.



Anyway, I said all that to say this: yesterday was Adorable's first day of school. EVER. She was nervous and excited, but she just wouldn't let me get a picture of her with her new Hello Kitty lunchbox. Go figure. This was all I could get:


She still has the curls but now they're down to her waist. Imagine. The baby girl going off to college. Hm.

Be thankful ~

Karen

3 comments:

carrie said...

Crabigail! That's classic.

Jeana said...

I'm not feeling the Crabigail, but I'm definitely seeing why you call her Adorable.

Mostly Sunny said...

Okay, so I'm assuming Crabigail is really Abigail. So maybe now you can call her Abi-grin? :)