Friday, January 11, 2008

Get in shape with me!

New Exercise Program for '08

I'm using this new exercise program to get in shape this year. You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

As with any exercise program, consult your doctor before you begin.

Scroll down. . .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Now scroll up. . .

Ok, that's enough for the first day. Whew!

Thanks to my friend Lizard for sharing this with me.

Be thankful ~

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I am loving this kind of exercise! Actually, it's the only exercise that I can really say that I am good at! :o)

Mostly Sunny said...

Ha ha! I've been packing up Christmas decorations all day, so that kind of exercise is all I need right now!

Anonymous said...

Cute. Now I think I need a nap.