Saturday, December 22, 2007

Some things change, well, you know the rest.

So here I am, like FIVE days later. It's a wonder you ever come back.

But thanks for coming back.

And after five long, busy days, I still have nothing of substance to share. Maybe that's my problem. I'm looking for substance to share. Except that my substance consists of taking a math book to Kinko's to be spiral bound, raking up a pile of leaves that will not leave the corner of my yard alone, helping Elijah haul firewood to the garage, and figuring out what to make for dinner. *sigh*

There really are laughs in between, I just can't remember them.

So today my two remaining daughters are going to model T-shirts for American Life League, the pro-life organization which just happens to be not too far away from us. They do this a few times each year and it's good fun. I'll post a linque when the pics are on the internet. And we are going shoe shopping for me - always a treat. AND I will pick up aforementioned math book from Kinko's and a prescription from RiteAid. So hold on to yer hats, it'll be a wild ride!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: