Monday, January 19, 2015

Zzzzzzzzz . . .

Why yes, as a matter of fact, it IS 11:38 p.m. and I am still up. I figured while I was at it I'd just go ahead and make this day an even 18 hours long.

I don't have anything to say, just wanted to make sure everyone knew how long I was awake today, without any kind of rest or nap or break of any sort, and with no extra coffee either. Not even a cup of tea.

One of the things I do every night before I go to bed is check the weather forecast for the next day. It doesn't really change my plans since I know I'm going to work anyway, but I feel like I can at least mentally prepare myself for either crummy weather or being inside while it's nice out. Tomorrow is going to be sunny and 51°, a lovely mild day for January. It will be doubly awful since I have to work and THEN have a dentist appointment.

Oh, and here's a picture of that time five years ago when we got 18 inches of snow.



I feel better now.

No comments: