Friday, April 18, 2014

F is for Friday. And fatigue.


Before I started working full-time, I did not understand the significance of Friday evenings. When I was young, they were for having fun. Now, not so much, unless your idea of fun is lying comatose on the bed, trying to will your body to the shower.

This week was particularly rough, and will forever be known as the week of the really bad translation, which doesn't mean much to you unless you're the one editing those translations. This week we had three. 

So I'm super glad it's Friday. 

Here's a glimpse at the good parts of my day.

My sweet niece's save the date card. 


Warm chocolate chip cookies. 


A toasty fire. 


Believe it or not, I wrote that post on my phone so I could use pictures I had there. But when I got to the last photo, I couldn't get the cursor below it, so I just quit. And came back here (on the laptop) (the old-fashioned way) (this seems to be a theme with me) to finish.

Now I'm finished.

Good night.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Welcome back to blogging! I will definitely keep your girls in my prayers. I enjoy reading Abbey's blog. She is a sweet young lady and an excellent photographer. I am sure she will find work in Nashville!