Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday update.

Today I finished my assignments for this week and read three of the four chapters for next week. I also started formulating a plan for next week's interview assignment, which I'll probably elaborate on after I actually do it. Made dinner, did laundry, and now I'm making cupcakes for tomorrow night's children's program at the missions conference. It really only made 22. Do you think they'll believe me?

I have photographic proof of 22 cupcakes hot out of the oven, but my fancy 4G phone can't manage to send the photo to my email address, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Tomorrow Pete has a vet appointment. I have to go to the commissary and read that last chapter, do some sweeping up of the hair and make sure the kids' bathroom is clean (three of them are coming home this weekend for Abbey's birthday), and plan a suitable amount of food since Mansquared will be here. Abbey has requested a red velvet cake, and since I don't know how to make one, I'm using the recipe from Georgetown Cupcake and making cupcakes instead. I don't think she'll complain. And somewhere in there I have to buy wrapping paper and wrap her presents before she gets home. The box is so big there's no place for me to hide it.

Also, I got an anonymous comment on yesterday's post that said, "Proud of you mom!" and I can't tell which of  my children that was. So I went to StatCounter to research who might have visited the blog last night, and while I never figured out which kid it was, I did make the startling discovery that most of my viewers are in Lynchburg, Virginia! I laughed right out loud! *high five to everyone in Lynchburg* Thanks, guys!

And that's the end of today.

Be thankful ~


No comments: